GenreCon 2013 offers the following online registration options:
- Early Bird Registration (Limited to first 50 people to register for the convention) – $190
- Full Weekend Registration (Before July 31) – $250
- Full Weekend Registration (After August 1)
- Concession Registration (Pensioner Card, Health Care Card, or Full-Time Student Card Required) – $150
- Daily Registration (Attending Saturday or Sunday only) – $150
We’re also offering a special rate for Agents and Publishers willing to take part in the GenreCon pitching program over the course of the weekend. For more information, contact the GenreCon convener on email@example.com.
All registrations include morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea on Saturday and Sunday.
Registering gets you access to all the workshops, presentations, and seminars that take place at GenreCon, but we offer two special events for those who really want to get down and party.
The Opening Night Reception (Tickets: $20): Join us as we officially launch this year’s GenreCon. Meet our guests and other attendees as canapés and drinks are served, and help us kick off the conference in style.
The Saturday Night Banquet (Tickets: $59): On Saturday night we frock up and feast – we’ll be announcing the theme for this year’s banquet when the GenreCon program launches, but last year it was one of the conference highlights.
How to Register
- Click here for online registration
- Onsite Registration will be available once the conference begins.
For further registration inquiries, please contact Peter Ball on firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Queensland Writers Centre on (07) 3842 9922.